ASEM offers the following publications that are available in our online store or from our international headquarters. The Engineering Management Journal and the Practice Periodical come free with a regular membership.
- Engineering Management Journal: A top-tier refereed journal with technical papers spanning the entire spectrum of engineering management
- International Annual Conference Proceedings: Available in CD form with the papers from the annual conferences from ASEM. Individual papers are also available at http://www.proceedings.com/1468.html.
- Practice Periodical: Each issue contains a series of articles and information applicable to working engineering managers
- Guide to the Engineering Management Body of Knowledge: The fundamental repository of concepts, principles, procedures, and practices in the field of engineering management; forms the basis for the engineering manager professional certification examinations
- Managing Knowledge Workers – An Integrated Approach: Concepts and principles related to managing workers in high technology organizations
- The Engineering Management Handbook: A valuable desk reference for the working engineering manager covering all aspects of engineering management
- Webinars: Monthly webinars are available free of charge for members in the ASEM online store.